Dynamics SL, AX, GP, NAV, CRM: Customers and Growth
Dynamics NAV: The most widely used ERP software in the world.
|Product Name||# of Customers||12 month Customer Adds|
|Microsoft Dynamics NAV||110,000||8,000|
|Microsoft Dynamics GP||47,000||No Growth|
|Microsoft Dynamics AX||20,000||1,000|
|Microsoft Dynamics SL||13,500||No Growth|
Dynamics NAV: the most widely used ERP software in the world.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Quick Facts
- Customers: Over 117,000 companies rely on Microsoft Dynamics NAV to run their business.
- Growth Rate: More than 8,000 companies migrate their business to NAV each year.
- Total Users: 1.4 million users depend on NAV daily for their work.
- Deployment Methods: Either On-premises or monthly hosted.
- Functionality:: Complete Accounting, ERP, Supply chain, MRP, & CRM software
- Source Code: Available
- Licensing Options:
- Purchase with monthly payments (Specific financing terms available for software, hardware, printers, and services)
- Rent monthly (SaaS)
- Microsoft Licensing Interchangeability: Outgrown Dynamics GP or SL? Is the overhead of learning AX taxing? Microsoft and CBSi make it easy to “Stay in the family’ with a software trade-up to Dynamics NAV. This is an even exchange where customers in good-standing who have remained current on their annual software maintenance plan can exchange GP, SL, or AX for Microsoft Dynamics NAV with the same number of users. Contact us for more details at 800.455.4915.
Best Practice White Papers
The included white papers discuss best practices by industry. These white papers are designed to be a valuable resource irrespective of the software you may be using and do not discuss a particular software unless specifically mentioned in the title.
See the categories below.
Best Practice White Papers for Distribution
- First Steps to Effective Inventory Control
- Keeping Stock Balances Accurate
- Improving Accuracy of your Forecast
- Effective Replenishment Parameters
- Maintaining Stock in Branch Locations
- Effective Inventory Analysis
- Remove Obstacles of Adopting Supply Chain Management
- Achieving Effective Inventory with MS Dynamics NAV Forecasting and Procurement Suite
Best Practice White Papers for Manufacturing