Microsoft 60% discount promotion for current customers.
Together with Microsoft we are offering qualifying customers the option to renew their Microsoft Enhancement Plan (EP) on a monthly rather than annual payment cycle through the Cloud Solution Partner program and receive Dynamics 365 Business Central online licenses for no additional fees. Qualifying customers include Dynamics NAV, GP (Great Plains), and SL (Solomon) on-premise customers who have an active EP.
To Dynamics 365 Business Central
Hosted by Microsoft
Transition Promo 60% Discount
Promotion Dynamics 365 Business Central Cloud. All pricing subject to change.
When you renew your Enhancement Plan (EP) through this offer you will receive the following benefits:
- The ability to pay your current annual Enhancement Plan fee on a monthly basis, while keeping the same benefits.
- Continued use your of NAV, GP, SL on-premises version with full EP benefits, just as if you had paid annually.
- Additional license rights to use Dynamics 365 Business Central , while you continue running on your on-prem version. i.e “dual rights” for the same monthly amount.
- The quantity of each type of Business Central license you will receive at no charge is determined by the dollar amount you can buy with 1/12 of your EP amount using a 60% discount as shown in the table below.
- If additional licenses are desired, may be purchased at a 60% discount before the promotion ends.
- For each user license you currently own of your on-prem product, the offer also enables you to receive four ZERO priced BC cloud licenses at a 4:1 ratio.
- These Dual license privileges can be continued up to 36 months, meaning:
- The EP for your on-premises product (NAV, GP, SL) will be renewed by paying it monthly, up to 3 years, and
- Additional rights to use the latest full version of Dynamics 365 Business Central (previously Dynamics NAV) cloud will be provided, up to 3 years.
Qualifying on-prem clients who wish to take their time to consider the benefits of, or to prepare for, moving to the cloud hosted by Microsoft, can do so for up to 3 years, if they take action before the promotion expires.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Transition Promos
CBSi is ready to discuss the merits of upgrading to D365BC cloud, or on-prem, whether that’s simply starting a preliminary discussion, or providing an executive overview demo of D365BC with Q&A. If interested, we can mapping out the technical requirements together to provide your company with the most value that D365BC, the Microsoft Cloud, and the entire stack of Microsoft products can bring. Then whenever you are ready, we can perform a full conversion from NAV, GP or SL, or from most any product, to the Microsoft-hosted Dynamics 365 Business Central.