Microsoft 60% discount promotion for current customers.
Together with Microsoft we are offering qualifying customers the option renew their Microsoft Enhancement Plan (EP) on a monthly rather than annual payment cycle through the Cloud Solution Partner program and receive Dynamics 365 Business Central online licenses for no additional fees. Qualifying customers include Dynamics NAV, GP (Great Plains), and SL (Solomon) on-premise customers who have an active EP. When they renew their EP through this offer they will receive the following benefits:
- The option to pay annual enhancement plan (EP) fee on a monthly basis and continue to use your NAV,GP,SL on-premises version with full EP benefits.
- The rights to use Dynamics 365 Business Central via dual rights for same monthly amount (at no additional charge).
- The # of each type of Business Central license you will receive for free is determined by what you can buy with 1/12 of your EP amount using a 60% discount as shown in the table below.
- If additional licenses are desired, may be purchased at a 60% discount before the promotion ends.
- For each user license you currently own of your on-prem product, the offer also enables you to receive ZERO priced licenses at a 4:1 ratio.
- These Dual license privileges can be continued up to 36 (expiring in 12 months, with the option to renew for another 24 months), meaning:
- The EP for your on-premises product (NAV, GP, SL) will be renewed by paying it monthly, up to 3 years, and
- Additional rights to use the latest full version of Dynamics 365 Business Central (NAV) cloud will be provided, up to 3 years.
Qualifying on-prem clients who wish to take their time to consider the benefits of, or to prepare for, moving to the cloud hosted by Microsoft, can do so for up to 3 years, if they take action before the promotion expires.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Transition Promos
To Dynamics 365 Business Central
Hosted by Microsoft
Transition Promo 60% Discount
Promotion Dynamics 365 Business Central Cloud. All pricing subject to change.
CBSi is ready to discuss your organization’s transition to D365BC cloud (or on-prem) whether that’s simply starting a preliminary discussion, training on D365BC, mapping out the technical requirements together to provide your company with the most value that D365BC the Microsoft Cloud and the entire stack of Microsoft products can bring; or performing a full conversion from NAV, GP or SL to the Microsoft-hosted Dynamics 365BC.