Mobile Field Ticket and Other Oilfield Apps
Record any information when in the field or away from the office. Connect online in real-time when within range of cellular or Wi-Fi internet service. When offline, save data to your choice of device for synchronization later. Have complete visibility to any part of the business, as it is happening, even when you are away.
Capture and/or access information in the field including:
- Labor hours
- Equipment rental hours, usage, footage, and run-time
- Materials and inventory consumed
- Description of work performed
- Hauling and water disposal
- Ticket/work order start time and end time is this the same as field tickets?
- Field Tickets – entry of hours, equipment rental, runtime, personnel, and notes
- Driver/field rep clock in/out and record non-ticket time
- Third party/outside purchases
- Mileage and standby time
- Expenses: travel, lodging, meals, etc.
- Customer, contact, site, well, and other information
- Invoices and full customer history
- Equipment and inventory count, condition, availability and whereabouts
- Everything not listed above, including any part of the NAV accounting/ERP
- Your choice of device: tablet, phone, laptop or computer
- Compatible with Apple iOS, Android, and Windows
- Allows mix of devices and operating systems
- Completely configurable menus, screens, and data collected
- Capture data and update central database in real time (online mode)
- Capture data and store on device, updating database later (dual offline/online mode)
- Seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP, OGFS, or can exchange data with other software applications and databases
Either select one of our existing mobile apps that may already fit your needs or be adapted to do so, or engage us to design and create mobile apps for your needs.
Benefits when using mobile apps in oilfield service:
- Increased cash flow by capturing any service, usage, billing, and other information in the field, reducing days to invoice customers
- Virtually eliminate lost inventory, tools, and equipment
- Reduce administrative costs 50-75% by reducing the labor and overtime by eliminating rekeying of field tickets and job notes for invoicing
- Eliminate mistakes from re-keying information from the field
- Increase revenue by minimizing lost tickets, orders, and other paperwork that otherwise would have never made it back to the office
The increase in cash flow from mobile app which streamlines the billing process and reduces the number of days and labor required to prepare customer invoices can be dramatic, even in a smaller company, making the mobile app decision easy to justify.
Use our cash flow calculators to determine the impact given your scenario