Reporting and Business Intelligence
Deliver meaningful insight across your organization with powerful business intelligence (BI) capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
With access to real-time data and a wide range of analytical and reporting tools, including graphical displays, online analytical processing (OLAP) cubes, and Web-based delivery options, people can make informed, confident decisions that help drive business success.
- Use the built-in analytical graphs and analysis views to analyze sales, financials, inventory, etc.
- Set up and review graphical displays and reports.
- Work easily with advanced analytical tools for a comprehensive view of business performance.
- Perform targeted analysis of any detailed information in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for deep insight into areas of your business.
- Send reports to Excel for additional analysis.
- Edit your existing Excel spreadsheets to pull any field from Dynamics 365 into the layout you prefer and automate report distribution.
- Create reports from scratch using step-by-step report wizards, graphical tools, and drill-down capabilities.
- Easily make user-defined queries and reports without having to know Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services since Pivotier automatically builds the SSRS related coding for you.