Buying is a journey—empower your sellers to lead the way
Grow sales by empowering your sales team to engage proactively with actionable insights from Dynamics 365 Sales, LinkedIn, and Office 365. Better understand your customer needs, engage more effectively, and win more deals.
Watch the demo to see how Microsoft Dynamics and Office 365 can accelerate your sales.
Sell smarter with contextual insights
- Improve conversion and win rates with lead and opportunity scoring based on advanced scoring models to identify customers most likely to convert and buy.
- Increase response rates through warm introductions from colleagues who are already emailing, meeting, and collaborating with prospects.
- Tailor engagement based on contextual insights that recommend personalized talking points and the next best actions.
- Show sellers when and how customers interact with their emails, so they can be more proactive and responsive in their email communications.
- Keep relationships on track with signals from Dynamics 365 and Office 365 that reveal relationship health and risks.
Build relationships with authentic and personal engagement
- Unify relationship data and processes with LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration so sellers can build trust and easily manage relationships at scale.
- Get profiles and insights with LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration, including related leads and ways to secure a warm introduction.
- Keep track of contacts and visualize relationships among contacts with interactive org charts.
- Collaborate and personalize sales documents with embedded Office 365 tools that fit the way sellers work.
- See the customer’s point of view and improve sales engagement by combining your customer data with survey insights from Microsoft Forms Pro—included with Dynamics 365 Sales.
Free up more time for selling
- Minimize routine tasks with contextual prompts that, as sellers enter notes, suggest new records to create.
- Concentrate on selling with sales playbooks that contain repeatable, winning sales techniques, and contextual reference materials.
- Spend less time searching for content with modern sales enablement capabilities that intelligently recommend the most relevant content and related training to sellers.
- Reduce training with a business process UI that provides contextual guidance during every phase of the sales cycle.
Boost sales productivity with seamless tools
- Collaborate on deals across functions and geography with customer information and document sharing directly from Microsoft Teams, a modern hub for chat, meetings, documents, and business applications.
- Minimize manual data entry by scanning and converting business cards into new records in Dynamics 365.
- Streamline workflow with modern mobile applications and familiar tools like Outlook, Excel, and SharePoint that work seamlessly with Dynamics 365 Sales.
Accelerate sales performance
- Promote accountability with snapshots and deal flow visualization to track and analyze pipeline changes.
- Help sales managers drive performance with deal insights, relationship analytics, and conversation intelligence.
- Discover emerging customer needs, competitive dynamics, and market trends with AI-driven insights.
- Proactively identify at-risk deals, gain visibility into conversations, and provide actionable feedback through built-in coaching tools.