Top 3 Reasons to Choose CBSi:
1,000’s of exceptional real world business issues solved and delivered over the last 25 years.
Every senior member on our team has had experience in industry, either in management or in executive positions in operations, accounting, or information technology. This has resulted in our strong understanding of business processes as well as our ability to quickly grasp client issues, conceptualize the solution, and accomplish every business need our clients have requested to date.
Longevity and Stability:
In business since early 1991. That’s over 25 years; you can be confident knowing we will be there when you need us.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Expertise:
Implementing every version of NAV since and including Navision version 1.0, 20 years ago.
(2) Proven Solutions
When industry and client-specific requirements are not adequately met by available software, we either build the solution by adding features to Microsoft Dynamics or we build our own. Our solutions are intelligently designed to serve the business, to be easy-to-use, adaptable, and scalable.
When the requirements of our client involve processes typically performed by accounting, supply chain, or other related business needs, we utilize the most used, full-featured software in the world, Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Implementing this product, which receives millions in Microsoft R&D every year and is used by over 120,000 companies, provides substantial advantages to our clients.
(3) Client-Centric Philosophy
- We focus on maximizing the business value to you, rather than maximizing the sale.
- We “right-size” our implementation methodology to minimize costs and maximize the value we deliver.
- Your satisfaction and success is our utmost priority.
Our Promise To You
- We will not engage in any transaction unless it benefits all parties involved.
- We will serve our clients with integrity, competence, objectivity, and professionalism.
- We will communicate realistic expectations of the results and benefits of our services.
- We will charge fees that are commensurate with the services delivered and the responsibility accepted.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest and will immediately disclose circumstances that we believe may influence our judgment or objectivity.
- We will treat appropriately all confidential client information that is not public knowledge, and take reasonable steps to prevent it from unauthorized disclosure or use without the client’s permission.
If you become a client, our goal is to develop a partnership relationship and continue to affect meaningful improvements in your business with valuable business knowledge, exceptional services, and quality products for years to come.
Driven to maximize the performance of our clients.
We achieve this through the significant, real-world experiences of our senior level professionals. They apply wisdom gained from prior management and executive roles in the industries we serve, combined with experiences from improving business performance at a wide range of clients. This results in a thoughtful, planned approach and successful achievement of our client objectives.
Some of the areas important to our clients where we have achieved meaningful results include:
- Increased cash flow
- Improved profitability
- Increased efficiency
- Improved customer service
- Decreased receivables/average days outstanding
- Decreased inventory investment and increased turnover
- Increased sales via online commerce
- Move from “islands of data” to information contained in a single system
- Eliminate the need for spreadsheets or separate databases
- Reduced overhead and labor costs
- Improved security, audit, and change controls
- Better reporting and analytical tools to support decision making
- Real time visibility into your business
- And more…
This information on this web site is made available as a public service by Computer Business Solutions, Inc. (CBSi). CBSi makes no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information and is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or for results obtained from the use of the information. Distribution of the information does not constitute such a warrranty. Proper use of the information is the sole responsibility of the user.
We’re here to help.
Simply call 800.450.5915
or email email@example.com
2745 N. Dallas Parkway, Suite 530
Plano, Texas 75093
Toll Free: 800.455.5915